Search
  • Fresh Quality

Hortitec 2019

Last week Fresh Quality visited Brazil’s largest and most important Fruit and Vegetable technology fair. Located in Holambra - SP, Hortitec received over 29000 visitors and 400 influent companies in the sector, in 2018. For us it was a big opportunity to keep up with new production technologies, meet new suppliers and see new market trends.




About the sector in Brazil


A study made last year showed that the fruit and vegetable sector in Brazil employs over 13 million people, covering a production area of 5 million Hectares. The total production volume reaches 37 million Tons per year, those of which only 3% to 5% are exported and the remaining 95% stays in the internal market.


Font: Abrafrutas

0 views

Fresh Quality AA Comex LTDA

Contact

customer@freshquality.com.br

+55 16 98850 6163

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn - círculo cinza
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
FQ 2020 Logo-01.png
GQ logo tipo 2020-01.png
whatsapp-icon.png